A 48 hour amendment/cancellation policy applies.
Any cancelations less than 48-hours will result in loss of appointment.
Please arrive 30-minutes prior to your appointment time, failure to do so may result in a shortened or loss of treatment time.
Robe, towel and slippers will be provided.
2 hours access to the wet facilities.
Minimum age is 16 years.
You will need to bring your own gym and swimwear with you.
Please inform the spa of any medical conditions or special assistance needed at the point of booking.
All dates are subject to availability.
(Please arrive a minimum of 30-minutes prior to your treatment time)
- We will ask you to fill in a consultation form
- Treatment options and time will be confirmed
- Robe, towel, slippers will be given to each guest
- We will show you how to get around the spa, how to use the lockers and any other information you may need for the day.
- You will be taken to the relaxation area where our ESPA trained therapists will collect you from, to take you through to our exquisite private treatment rooms to carry out your chosen treatment. Afterwards you will be taken back through to the relaxation area where you can lounge for as long as you may wish.
- A voucher for your drink will be given to enjoy in either of our bar areas
- Please let us know if you have any feedback, feel free to take a card and put your experience with us on trip advisor
- Fancy a bite to eat or a refreshment, head on up to our bar ’The Library’, or our Mexican/Japanese restaurant ‘Peter Street Kitchen’ - please check the open times. - not included in the package
Please note that The Edwardian Manchester reserves the right to refuse entry to The Spa & Gym if you do not comply by the company policies. We will not be held liable for any injury that may occur to any person, by failure to follow any of our safety procedures.
Rules & Regulations:
- Persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the gym, sauna or steam room
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Management have the right to refuse entry
- The Edwardian Manchester accepts no responsibility for any personal items lost or damaged within the Spa & Gym
- Rude or Threatening behaviour will not be tolerated
- You are strongly advised not to use any equipment in the fitness centre without any proper medical advice if you have/suffer from:
- Heart conditions (Heart attack, Angina, Irregular heartbeat, Hole in the heart etc)
- High or low blood pressure
- Back or joint problems
- Respiratory illness (Asthma, Bronchitis, Emphysema)
- Are taking any medication or undergoing treatment for any illness
- Have/Had serious injury or operation within the last 18 months
- Pregnant or Post Natal (within 3 months of giving birth)
Please DO NOT:
- Exercise beyond your limits and capability
- Wear inappropriate clothing and footwear
- Use equipment without reading the instructions
- Lift more than your body weight
- Use equipment you do not understand or are familiar with
- Please arrive a minimum of 30-minutes prior to your appointment time, failure to do so can result in loss of treatment time.
- Paper copy of vouchers must be presented on arrival to the spa & gym.
- Suitable swim wear must be worn at all time.
- All persons under the age of 16 must have an adult present at all times.
- Child swim times are for 13 and under
- NO food or alcoholic drinks allowed on the pool side.
- Personal belongings must be stored in the lockers provided, under no circumstances are any items belonging to be kept behind the desk.
- Hotel guests must book a time slot for the pool, these are run every hour on the hour. Only 1-hour slot can be booked at a time
- Suitable clothing must be worn at all times
- Must be 16 or over to use the gym equipment
- No food or alcohol allowed in the gym area
- Please be mindful of other guests
- To help keep the gym tidy please return all equipment back to its rightful place
- Please sanitise any equipment you use